Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In Training

Cousin Tina: Hi, have you been training for the upcoming ride?

A-L: Of course.

Cousin Tina: What have you been doing?

A-L: I ate two slices of that delicious pumpkin bread you made, to practice getting my blood sugar up.

Cousin Tina: And?

A-L: And right now I'm eating a banana, which has a lot of potassium. Right?

Cousin Tina: Yes, that's right. What else have you done?

A-L: I watched Cousin Daniel do ski jumping on the Wii. That was stressful. But he did well.

Cousin Tina: Umm, how many miles have you ridden?

A-L: I drove to the San Francisco Airport and back yesterday. Does that count?

Cousin Tina: Not if you were in the Camry. Are you planning to ride your bike today?

A-L: Is this the time for me to mention that I don't own a bike?

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385