Monday, February 23, 2009

Cheap Laugh

Paul: Do you remember those snowboarding goggles I got for my 30th Birthday?

A-L: No, that was AGES ago.

Paul: It wasn't that long ago. Anyway, the other day I found the picture of Kitty in the goggle box. Poor Kitty. I shed a tear.

A-L: Why "poor Kitty"? Because you stuffed her in a goggle box, or because now she's living in the Scottish countryside and is miles away from the nearest theatre and decent Indian food?

Paul: I didn't stuff her into the goggle box. She stalked it, circled it, and then put it on, as it were. And there's really good Indian food in Culross.

A-L: Why didn't anyone tell me she looked like a boa constrictor?

1 comment:

pwr said...

i bet she doesn't get that kind of intellectual stimulation at this place in fife with the lax table rules.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385