Saturday, October 02, 2004

Presidential Worries in Edinburgh

So my flatmate Paul Rollo and I are engaged in debate here in Edinburgh about who is going to win the upcoming U.S. Presidential election. Paul is convinced that Dubya will be re-elected. He has threatened to steal my absentee ballot and vote for Bush.

I have sent an e-mail to some friends in the States so they can fill me in on what Americans, not Brits, are saying about the campaign.

I know how two dead people feel:

Wisconsin Man endorses Kerry in wife's obit

And my mom found an Obituary in the Ventura Star Free Press in which the family of the deceased had written:

Her greatest consolation in death was knowing that she would not live to see Bush re-elected.


No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385