Friday, November 12, 2010

Mistaken Identity

A-L: Did you know Wavy Gravy's wife used to date Bob Dylan?

PWR: Really. Where did you read that?

A-L: On the internets.

PWR: Did you know Bob Dylan has a house in Nethy Bridge near Harris?

A-L: Was that news in the same paper that announced the bankruptcy of the First Lutheran Church in Camarillo? Because somehow I missed it. And who's Harris?

PWR: My nephew.

A-L: Oh, of course, Haggis.

PWR: But his real name is Robert Zuckerman, or something like that.

A-L: Haggis's real name?

PWR: No, Dylan's. What's the name of that Facebook guy?

A-L: I'm having a hard time following this conversation. Mark Zuckerberg is the name of the guy who "invented" Facebook.

PWR: Maybe I'm getting them mixed up.

A-L: Bob Dylan and Mark Zuckerberg?

PWR: Yes.

Ladies and gentleman, I couldn't make this stuff up.

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385