Thursday, November 25, 2004

Who Needs the G?

The G on my keyboard is bein uncooperative. It takes three tries to et it to be a g. It has made it difficult to write about raduation, or the St iles Cathedral in Edinburh, and about reat White Sharks, and Scott Peterson's Attorney Mark eraos. And it's hard to properly wish everyone back home a Happy Thanksivin.

ood thin I'll be home soon and my dad can fix the . He's ood with computer hardware. I take that back: He's reat with computer hardware. He's fixed everythin from printin presses, and dishwashers, to CT Scanners, MRIs, and mammoraphy units. The should be no problem.

And when it's fixed, I'll tell him:

"Thank you, you're reat! You're the reatest dad a irl could wish for."

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385