Monday, November 29, 2004

Smokin' Pete Sandstrum

Last night I had a dream that my dad was in Edinburgh and needed my help navigating the public transportation system. So he rode the bus to work with me, and then I showed him which bus to take to the airport. (This is, after all, KGB Pete with billions of frequent flyer miles, and countless secret missions to complete.)

So I went into work and then later walked outside to make sure my dad had gotten to the bus stop ok. There he was, at the bus stop, my dad, AND HE WAS SMOKING! MY DAD, PETE SANDSTRUM, SMOKING A CIGARETTE. Can you even??

So I stayed back and just watched him. And he was smoking like an expert, so I decided that all these years he's been a secret smoker. Later in the dream, I was sniffing his briefcase and work papers for traces of cigarette smoke.

What would Freud say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385