Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Things To Do List

You know those lists (or books) that list all the things you should do before your life is over? Well, I've started such a list for me. I've bolded the things I've already done.
  • Eat mussels in Brussels.
  • Dye Belgian lace by melting Belgian truffels on it.
  • Leave a stuffed animal in a hotel in one country and have it sent back to you in another.
  • Adopt a homeless pure bred dog.
  • Be the sister of someone who's taken a hot air balloon ride.
  • Celebrate a birthday in Brussels.
  • Dress as a pirate and walk around town asking people if they've seen the new pirate movie, "It's Rated ARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH,"
  • Learn how to make a good pie crust.
  • Write one good sentence.
  • Fly from Chicago to Los Angeles on a clear, sunny day. Sitting at the window seat.
  • Make a documentary about crazy, fun, sentimental extended family.
  • Visit all seven continents, dressed as a pirate.
  • Learn to speak with a Scottish accent.
  • Be called "unflappable".
  • Fall at a graduation ceremony. (May be bold next week.)

to be continued


1 comment:

Christine Borne said...

Unflappability is one of my specific aims as well ... myriad times during the day do I recite "I am unflappable, I am unflappable" whilst the public (with whom I work) desperately tries to flap me...

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385