Saturday, December 03, 2005

Multi-Loyal

I know that cats have never been prized for their loyalty, but since I'm usually 'the Feeder of the cat' I am the recipient of loyal behaviour, however faux it might be.

The current situation is quite different. Kitty has deserted. Paul, who does not buy her food or change her litter tray, or pay her vet bills, is apparently her favourite. (Ironically, she is sitting in my lap, for the first time in weeks, as I type this. Cats are also manipulative.) So, Kitty has 'gone off me', as the British would say. She lets Paul hold her, and she jumps into his lap where she will happily sit for hours. If I so much as look at her, she will run from the room. Teenagers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear AL,

The cats in the tree again, I don't know what I am going to do. Lit'l sis is going crazy.

Love,

The Fam

Anonymous said...

uh, Dave has been mixing campari and blood thinners again. kitties are generally naughty, though.

ALS said...

Caroline, I think that's called a 'Thinning Mary'

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385