Saturday, December 10, 2005

Challenge

Paul: I challenge you to write a post that doesn't include the words "Kitty", "Finnish", "Finland" or "Aila".

A-L: Are you trying to destroy my blog?

Paul: No, I'm your friend. I'm trying to help you expand your reader base.

A-L: Don't throw fancy marketing speak at me. I'll get a dictionary. Which is what we should get Ted for Christmas: A Polish/English dictionary.

Paul: If you bought Ted a Polish/English dictionary for Christmas it would essentially be a gift for you.

A-L: Clever, huh? Then I could indoctrinate him in Irma's gospel of Finnish nurse's hygiene.

Paul: You can't even type three sentences without writing the word 'Finnish'.

A-L: Looks like you can't either.

4 comments:

Martin said...

When are you two just going to get married and be done with it? Ted can be your long-lost cousin, or something. ;-)

ALS said...

Dearest Martin, Funny blog postings does not a romantic couple make. But you're not the first person who's suggested matrimony for Paul and I. But it's usually people who don't know us very well. Blood would be shed, and not the cool kind of romantic bloodshed, but the murderous kind. Peace out.

Anonymous said...

this blog-versation is getting *awwwkward**

* "*" denotes sing-songy voice

can your friends' nieces ever be featured? I understand if they can't but this niece is one and a half and she already knows how to "get crunk."

Anonymous said...

I would love to see/read about friends' nieces :-)

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385