Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kitten-tastic, Part II

How kitten-tastic is this site? Do not visit this site if you don't think kittens are cute, and you're evil. I confess that I ridiculously rated each kitten as a 10, because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Besides Googling the word 'kitten', I'm watching a BBC programme on a hobbit brain that was found on some south Pacific island. And one of the researchers speaking was introduced as 'a leading expert in hobbit brains. And then I came upon a site for rating the kitten-tastic-ness of, well, kittens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ALS said...

Amen.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385