Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Magical, Mythical Elgin

Flatmate Paul returned safely from Elgin with reports of having attended a production of "West Side Story" directed by his mother. The show was on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Paul said he attended the Saturday show "because my mom had an extra ticket for that night."

"It was sold out?" I asked, trying to imagine this special little town where the minster's wife directs an annual sell-out musical.

"Yeah, it always sells out."

As Sara would say, "Can you even??"

No Sara, I can't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you even? I don't get it...

ALS said...

Dear Gemma Louise,

"Can you even??" is short for "Can you even believe that??" or "I can't believe that, can you?"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I well believe it.

ALS said...

cus you've been there...

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385