Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hold Tight

Dear Readers,

Thursday update:

1. The 'r' on my keyboard is broken now so I have to cut and paste it every time I need to type 'r'. Otherwise the 'r' acts as a 'home' key and returns me up to the start. "It took me 15 minutes to type 'horror'," the b/f told me.

2. The b/f's dissertation is due April 29. He's living at the computer lab now.

3. Paul has escaped to Elgin for the weekend.

4. The Polish one is up to his old shenanigans of working all hours and spilling cooking oil on the kitchen floor late at night and cleaning it up in the fashion of a six-year-old (ie: smearing it around with a cloth). So I left the mop out.

5. The b/f referred to me as his g/f in an e-mail, so from now on he's the b/f.

6. Lecture tomorrow. Gotta run.

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385