Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How pathetic....

...has this blog has become? I admit, I've neglected it. It's pathetic. Bring on the hate mail. Bring it on. Michelle S., Sister Maria, Cousin Amy, Cousin-in-law Gary, I dare you! I dare you. I am now a very high-powered (by Gatorade) publishing assistant troll, and I simply don't have time to keep up this site. So, it's been neglected. I apologize. And you're probably not even reading this because it's been so long since I last wrote. Or blogged, as they blog, or say. So, here it is. I'm back. Look who's back, back again, shady's back. (Dear Peter, that is a reference to an Eminem song. He's a wrapper, not a candy.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be neglecting your blog, but I faithfully check it every morning.....just in case you remember us. We will wait to be fed, no matter how long it takes, cause we loves ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm the real slim shady. No, wait. Never mind.

Even though the frequency of your posts have slowed lately, at least you have a blog unlike some of us mutes who like to lurk in the dark and just read other people's blogs while posting nothing of our own. Yes, that's me. The real slim shady.

Anonymous said...

We (as in here at work, not royal) also check everyday just in case.

Aila says "Nooooooo..."

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, if I were a Mormon Pope, I wouldn’t update my blog either because I wasn’t working in a warehouse anymore where I could screw around on the Internet all day. But I’m not a Mormon Pope. I’m anonymous. Anonymous and handsome. God bless.

Michelle S. said...

(Two trailer park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside... also powered by Gatorade, no doubt.)

I'm an ALS Blog Checker who is pulling for Kitty (and a Kitty Companion). So keep it coming, when you can of course!

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385