Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Censor

My mom's sister, Ritva, reads this blog, which totally affects the content posted on this site. For example, I have a friend, Paul, who lives in Portland and is hilarious, but I can't post links to his two blogs on here because his blogs are blasphemous, and I wouldn't want Ritva tati, who is also my sister's godmother, to know that I associate with someone who calls himself the Mormon Pope, and has a web site dedicated to tasteless cartoons. And I also can't mention that my sister, who baptized the *first* baby Catholic, and is baptizing the *second* baby Lutheran, jokingly promised the Mormon Pope that if she has a *third* baby, she will baptize it Mormon, in his honor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're making a wise choice by not posting links to your friend's blogs. Anyone who calls himself "The Mormon Pope" is probably trying a little too hard for attention and furthermore, I think people who blaspheme only do so because they fear what's in store for them on the day of reckoning. However handsome and charming this guy might be, he's got serious issues.

ALS said...

Who said he was handsome or charming???

Anonymous said...

It's pretty much common knowledge.

Hollywood Phony said...

I called myself the Lutheran Bishop for a while so that I could marry people and then later they would find out I was a fraud and they weren't really married. Boy were they steamed.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385