Sunday, September 19, 2004

Finding a Focus for your Blog

So I started a blog to copy my flatmate Paul (www.anoasis.co.uk) and now I can't think of what to write. Originally I was just going to ramble, like an online diary, but then I remembered that other people will be able to read it. And I don't want them to know I ramble. At least I don't think I want them to know I ramble.

And then I decided that I would try to find a focus for my blog. I could give people some useful information, like how to REALLY search Google, or how to ace an interview, or make a bitchin' cup of coffee. But then I remembered that the only person reading my blog, probably, is my flatmate Paul (and maybe his big sister Judy), so I'm back to square one.

Dear Paul and Judy,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Love,
Anna-Lisa

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385