Monday, March 07, 2005

Scenic Camden

Yes, I know I titled a very recent post "Scenic Lebanon", but there are no Syrians in this story, and no "drive for democracy to distract from America's need for a pipeline through Lebanon" subtext.

So forgive me, Caroline, when you sent me a link to a festival in Camden I immediately thought Camden, England, home of the world-famous Camden Markets. Well, Caroline is selling a very different festival. One whose web site includes this quote:
"Begin your adventure in the Great Hall of the United First Methodist Church smack in the middle of town with the festival banners flying!"
Yes, you guessed it, the Camden Daffodil Festival, 12th Annual, might I add, in Camden, Arkansas. You can even "dance in the streets".

1 comment:

Hollywood Phony said...

All girls in LA talk about is shaving their bush. I'm glad you got out.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385