Sunday, March 13, 2005

My Conversation With Aila

Yesterday I spoke with Aila on the phone. I had called my sister to get a recipe, so while she looked for it, she put Aila on the line.

This is how it went:

Anna-Lisa: Hi, what are you doing? I miss you. You are so cute. What's going on?

Aila: Ad nentisedtty diosnmek beeboondim.

Maria (in the background): We're coloring.

Anna-Lisa: Are you coloring?

Aila: yea

Anna-Lisa: Are you having a good time?

Aila: yea

Anna-Lisa: Do you miss me?

Aila: No.

2 comments:

Hollywood Phony said...

Is your neice some sort of foreigner? And I know the issue is complicated by the fact that you are not in the United States, so I will clarify my use of 'foreigner' to mean 'Non-American'.

ALS said...

she's 'merican.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385