Tuesday, June 02, 2009

When Life Imitates Seinfeld

A-L: How was your camping trip to Angel Island?

Carpool Buddy: Great. I've rebooked it for September.

A-L: Sounds good.

CB: Do you know anyone who's disabled?

A-L: I'm passive aggressive. My friend Greg diagnosed me years ago.

CB: That doesn't count. I don't think you can get a disabled placard for that.

A-L: Why do you need a placard?

CB: I accidentally booked a disabled campsite at Angel Island, and I don't want to lose this prime spot.

A-L: So you're going to make friends with someone who is disabled, invite them camping, and use their placard to retain the reservation?

CB: Maybe.

A-L: Should I assume you're also looking for a new carpool buddy, who can get you better parking?

CB: Maybe.

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385