Friday, June 24, 2005

White Space

I don't know how to rid my blog of the silly space between the title and the photo collage of the fabulously chubby and sweet Annais, so you'll just have to bear with it. White space is the new 20. I meant to do it. And that pesky Paul Rollo who might be able to help me delete aforementioned space is gallavanting around Elgin. So Annais will just have to hover in cyberwhitespace for now. Ain't she darlin'? More Warhol-type super-uber art to follow. It's raining, so what else can I do here in Edinburgh?

New job starts Tuesday, July 5th. Fabulous new job. In publishing. In Edinburgh. More to follow.

(White space appears to have disappeared. Please disregard. Note: Paul still pesky, even in absence.)

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385