Friday, February 25, 2005

Dear Readers

I feel the obligation to entertain you on your Friday afternoon. Although I remember well, from my many years of living in the States, that the Friday after President's Day REALLY seems like a Thursday, due to the time warp that Abraham Lincoln 'enacted' when he died. (Note to my dad: No, I am not on drugs.) So nonetheless, I will offer you some entertainment on your Thursday afternoon.

Actually, not much to say. Paul, my flatmate, (not Paul who's not my flatmate who lives in Portland) has enacted a "No Dish Left Behind" policy in an attempt to curb the non-dishwashing antics of our Polish flatmate. Unfortunately, for Ted the "Pole" to understand and appreciate the hilarity, and punniness, of this new policy, we would have to teach him first about the "No Child Left Behind" .

Meanwhile, here's what that pesky Scott Peterson is up to.

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385