Monday, November 23, 2009

Six Degrees of NPR Correspondents

A few months ago a real-live reporter from NPR was at the cafe across the street from my house, The Velo Rouge, interviewing patrons about the Tour de France (say in a French accent). Of course I had to talk to him.

A-L (Holding out her cell phone like it's a microphone): Hi, who are you?

Reporter: Ummm, I'm conducting an interview for NPR.

A-L: You're a reporter for NPR?

Reporter: I'm an intern.

A-L: We all have to start somewhere.

Intern: I'm doing an internship at KQED.

A-L: Do you know Sylvia Poggioli?

3 comments:

pwr said...

I don't get this at all. I miss not getting your jokes. xx

Emma said...

When in San Francisco, in whhat kind of accent do you say "Sylvia Poggioli?"

ALS said...

In the same accent as Sylvia.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385