Monday, November 16, 2009

PSP & Wreckless Cousin Tina Cross Paths

Recently we gathered with the Irma side of the family to celebrate my uncle and cousin's birthdays. Someone invited Public Safety Pete...

PSP: Um, I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but Tina, you're doing something very unsafe.

Cousin Tina: That's unlike me. Do I have to guess what it is?

PSP: No, it's totally obscure and unlikely to ever result in an accident.

Kitty: The suspense is killing me.

PSP: You should never...

A-L: THAT'S the perfect title for Public Safety Pete's guide to life: "You Should Never..."

PSP: ... hang a dish towel on the top oven handle.

Kitty: I'd like to cancel my advance order for the book.

PSP: If there's a fire in the lower oven, and you open the oven door, that dish towel hanging above it will catch fire instantly.

Kitty: I'm going outside for a cigarette.

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385