Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to Craigslist...

Michael: I'm moving out.

A-L: You're not!

Michael: I am. But not far. I'm moving downstairs.

A-L: Like, under the stairs.

Michael: No, to Liz's studio.

A-L: Won't Liz's boyfriend mind?

Michael: She won't be living there.

A-L: You'll be living with her boyfriend?

Michael: I refuse to answer your ridiculous questions.

A-L: So are you nervous about finding me and Will a new roommate?

Michael: Craigslist has all the answers.

So once again, I turn to the internet. What could go wrong?

4 comments:

Reverend Paul said...

My friend Turk is looking for a place. Does the management allow unicorns?

ALS said...

How many?

Reverend Paul said...

A full blessing.

Anonymous said...

a 'blessing' is one but 'blessings' can be many. Do you allow dogs? i have a furry acquaintance that needs a new place.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385