Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Ted & Kitty Show

Let's face it folks, this blog is nothing more than a vehicle for Ted & Kitty to promote themselves. They've had a free ride for long enough. So, I'm splitting up the act. This December, after three and half years in the same flat, Ted and Kitty are parting ways. Kitty is moving to the States. To the west coast. For a while. Further information forthcoming. Kitty's invited me to join her, and we're flying out to L.A. on December 19th.

So, if you've never seen the comedy stylings of Ted & Kitty live, you have four and half months to do so. Shows daily, except Sundays.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be so glad to have you back on this side of the pond. I'm sure Kitty will find new adventures in the new world.
Outlaw, and proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kitty can be one of the acts in the next reunion talent show.

Anonymous said...

Kitty was on the phone last night asking if I would pop by every couple of days to check in on Ted after she has left. Apparently Justyna is reasonably trustworthy but rarely changes his water.

GW

ALS said...

GW, yes, please do stop by and check in on Ted. I think Justyna is moving out in November to live with her boyfriend (who Kitty has a crush on), so Ted will be at a loose end. Maybe you guys could adopt him??

Abcdpdx said...

oh, I'm so sorry I won't get to meet Ted but hopefully will meet kitty. Unfortunately, there will be no play dates with Kitty, Cujo, and Zoe.

Anonymous said...

I'd obviously be happy to adopt Ted. I was just thinking the other day that what my flat was missing was a strong smell of stale coffee, super lager and Polish cigarettes.

You about tonigh? Craig and I are popping into Mathers about 6 to watch the fitbaw.

GW

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385