Thursday, October 13, 2005

Active Minds

A-L: "My dad called me from France the other day, for free, from his computer, using Skype, which he pronounces 'sky pee'."

Paul: "I think I'd like to meet your dad. It sounds like he has quite an active mind."

A-L: "He does. You'd like him. My dad's a nice guy. In fact, he'd like you."

Paul: "Everybody likes me. Actually, it was the oddest thing, I just met someone who didn't like me, which never happens. Where was that? Oh yes, it was up in Elgin, but she was drunk."

A-L: "Inactive mind."

Paul: "Pardon."

A-L: "She probably has an inactive mind."

Paul: "She needs sky pee."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you rename your blog? you could call it something like, oh I don't know...Ode to Paul

ALS said...

Yes, that would be great. Thank you for your suggestion. I'll put it to the Board at the next meeting and let you know. Cheers.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385