Saturday, March 08, 2008

Report from Coachella

Below is a report from Sister Maria. She's disguised here as 'Mommy'.

Last night I was putting Aila and Annais to bed, and the following conversation took place:

Aila: Mommy, I will love you forever. I will love Daddy forever too.

Mommy: We will love you forever & ever too!

Aila: But when I grow up I’m going to have to go away, and I’ll miss you so much.

Mommy: You can stay with us for as long as you like!

Annais: Yeah, I have to go away when I’m big too.

Mommy: Please stay a little bit longer.

Annais: No, I have to go. I’ll miss you.

Mommy: Where are you going to go?

~ long pause ~

Annais: I’m going to go to Costco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does she have a big ole Costco bag to take with her? This is one of those moments to remember forever.

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385