Monday, December 13, 2004

The Pressure of Hilarity

I feel extreme pressure to be hilarious every time I post to this blog. Therefore I haven't been posting lately. Frankly, I don't have anything hilarious to say. Or anything even remotely funny. Not that I'm sad, it's just that nothing uber-funny has happened.

I've always wanted my own humor column, and in a sense a blog is just that. And I've buckled under the pressure. I can't write a weekly column, let alone a daily one. How DID Erma Bombeck manage?

And the fact that *everyone* can read this kinda sometimes takes the fun out of writing. Because I have to censor what I write. For example, I can't write a poem about cats, because I might lose all my friends.

You know what I say to that?

Meow.

No comments:

 
http://www.blogger.com/config-amazon.g?blogID=8328385